The use of a hydraulic lifter helps make removing your hot tub cover easier. The AQ3 is made from powder-coated aluminium which will provide years of trouble free service - the side brackets which are often made from composite plastics are also Aluminiun offering higher durability. It is also the perfect cover lift when clearance behind is limited as it only requires only 6" to 8" (152 - 203 mm).
- Pre-assembled brackets
- Type of Assisted Lift: Gas shocks (like on a hatchback of a car)
- Cabinet Shape Limitations: No round, hexagonal, octagonal spas - (if in doubt ask).
- Mounting position: Spa Side
- Max Cover Width: 96”/ 2440 mm
- Suitable for PARTIALLY Sunken Spas - (Mounting position is Spa Side)
- Clearance Requirements: 6" to 8" (152 - 203 mm) behind the spa
- Power-coated Aluminium brackets & arms for durability
- Locking mechanism for safety in windy conditions